xsl-fo table problem

I was trying to format the <table>... example from N. Walsh's docbook,
p. 483. For this purpose I took the corresponding sgml table construct
from the source distribution an modified it to be conformant to the xml
4.1.2 DTD. Then I used xerces 3.1.1 and N. Walshs docbook-xsl-1.43
stylesheets to produce a simpletab.fo target. Using either renderx (or
FOP) to produce simpletab.pdf yields something inappropriate, see
http://fb1.HdM-Stuttgart.de/docbookxsl.

So what's wrong here? I didn'd find any error in
http://fb1.HdM-Stuttgart.de/docbookxsl/simpletab.xml but maybe I still
missed something?

Best regards, Martin

--
Martin Goik  Tel. +49-(0)711-685-8365  http://www.HdM-Stuttgart.de/~goik
If you thought flashing ads on Web sites were annoying, wait till the