Re: [ #440667 ] Affiliation lacks CorpName

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 12:21, Norman Walsh wrote:
> In
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=440667&group_id=21935&atid=384107
>
> Yann Dirson notes that affiliation contains orgname and orgdiv but no
> corpname. He goes on to point out that orgname is likely intended to
> be used for the orgname here.

Your second sentence doesn't pass my English Language parser here, so I
went and read the RFE.  A few questions:
What was the rationale for adding corpname?
Why wasn't corpdiv added at the same time, so that corp* is analgous to
org*?

I did look at the archived RFE's, but couldn't find answers to these.  I
think that will help clarify what the intent is here, and how things
ought to work out.
	Greg