Re: A straw proposal for help topics in DocBook

DOH!

Of course it does. Sorry chaps. That'll work fine for me...

Mart

I wrote:
> [...]
Chapter-like)

Martin wrote:
> There's some logic there but it would certainly be useful to support
some
> sort of sort of container(s) within <topic> to allow us to seperate out
> the topic content.

But the content model Norm proposed for Topic is recursive, just like
the one for Section is -- that is, a Topic can contain other Topics,
nested indefinitely. So you could do:

  <chapter>
  <title>How to Drive</title>
  <topic id="1000" role="topic">
      <title>Start to start your car</title>
      <topic role="discussion">
          <title/>
          <para>you use your keys to switch on the engine to make your car

          go</para>

Martin Gautier
Technology Consultant
Myrnham Associates