RE: FW: Equations.

But I am a little wary of having lots of (it could be some 30-50) files of
size 16-600bytes on a system with 1K blocks as its smallest file storage
unit. That is 30+K for what might only be 2K of real data, and that is
before I have to go and put all this into RCS.

> Whether you display equations as bitmap graphic or PS/EPS
> vector, there'll
> still be a problem with some uses of the document, because
> what is -- in the
> source -- highly structured have become an opaque blob in the
> presentation.
> You can't point to or from structural parts of the equation.
> Also, how do
> you align the style (font, size) of the body text and the
> style (font, size)
> of the equation?

Which is why we want the mark-up.  Though, you could use the present
textobject for the links as long as you did not mind the lack of automatic
propagation of changes.

There is at least two of us!

Phill