Re: tables in index

> From: Ken Walton <kenw@ddd.co.za>
>
> For some reason my tables and figures are not appearing in my autoindex. I
> have looked through the param.xsl but can't find any references to this. Can
> anyone help?

Do you mean autotoc instead of autoindex?  The autoidx.xsl
stylesheet procsesses index entries, and it does not
automatically generate index entries for tables and
figures.

If you mean they aren't appearing in the table of contents,
then I presume you mean in HTML (they do in print).
That is currently a 'feature', which you might request
be changed through a feature request to sourceforge.

bobs
                                            email: bobs@caldera.com