DSSSL stylesheets

Hi all,

I'm started to feel worried... I'm writing a research project with
Docbook, and I would like to continue using it. But I don't like the
output of the printed book (nor the html one), and I can't use it
because I must change several things.

I've been looking at the Docbook guide, that talks a bit of DSSSL, and
it is so confusing... (I know lisp, because I've done some things for
emacs).

I've started looking at the Jade default stylesheet, but it is very
confusing. There are lots of things like $word$ or %work% or... lots of
conditionals and the like.

Suppose I want to change the line spacing inside paragraphs from the
default to 1.5, or add some headers and footers, or change the footnotes
that they appere on the same page on they are issue... I can't find
how... I'm worried.

Any good place with examples, and good help? Or may anybody of you help
me? ;)

Thanks a lot.

--
Make a better partition table: http://www.jmmv.f2s.com/ept