Re: Re: Concrete proposal for #480954: Extend textobject toinsert external files

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 05:38:12PM +0100, Peter Ring wrote:
> Wrt. XInclude and SGML, something similar has already been invented
> in HyTime, http://www.ornl.gov/sgml/wg8/docs/n1920/html/n1920.html.
> A lot of what is being accomplished with XML now was already present
> in HyTime five years ago.

This makes me wonder more and more about whether to follow the W3C
where they are going - if they know what they're doing at all :(

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre