Re: Re: Linking in DocBook V5.0

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 08:14:33AM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Yann Dirson <ydirson@fr.alcove.com> was heard to say:
> | Or did you/anyone intend to directly use Xlink-processing tools
> | directly in the standard toolchain ?
>
> I do. I plan to support the links as best I can in the stylesheets and
> I'd be happy to take advantage of any other XLink tools that were
> available.

Ah.  How difficult is it to plug a new XSLT transformation in the
current toolchain ?  I suppose that a specific transformation that
would just rename the DocBook elements into their XLink counterparts
(can't remember the AF terminology here) would be trivial to write (or
even to generate), and anyway much more efficient than a generic AF
support ?

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre