DOCBOOK DTD

Hi,
I am using DocBook 4.1 public DTD in my project. I tried to create a
simple XML file by including the identifier as given below,

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE Chapter PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN">
<!-- I tried giving the path of the docbook.dtd  here, that is the path
where i downloaded the docbook dtd 4.1, like,
"http://www.cs.odu.edu/~dhari_pr/cs695/docbook/dockbook.dtd"; -->
<chapter>
<title>Chapter Title</title>
<para>
Write to us at:
<address>
90 Sherman Street
Cambridge, MA 02140
</address>
</para>
</chapter>

It (the Browser) gives  me an error saying" that required white space is
missing "Can anyone suggest me as to where i am going wrong. I need to
create Valid XML documents confirming to DOCBOOK DTD for the completion of
my project.

Regards,
Hari
Hariprasad N Davanagere