Long lines in programlisting

Hello,

In a DocBook document, I have to insert some "compilation error"
messages. In order to do that, I used a programlisting element (or
screen one). But, the messages are very (very) long lines. When I
produce a PostScript version of my document, these lines are not
displayed completly : the end of the line is out of the sheet.

Is there an other solution to produce a such listing correctly (an other
element or a particular attribute one the programlisting element)?
--
 Guilhem BONNEFILLE