Re: RFE #480954: Extend textobject to insert external files

/ Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org> was heard to say:
|  1.  I think <textdata> needs to support either 'class="monospaced"'
|      or 'format="linespecific"'.
[...]
|  2.  Do we want to use this as an 'escape hatch' to insert different
|      files depending on the output format that's being generated?

I'm not sure we do, but I did augment the proposal so that the format
attribute is allowed (of type NOTATION) so that the linespecific
notation can be applied. This also allows other notations, although I
have some interop concerns.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | He would like to start from
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | scratch. Where is scratch?--Elias
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Canetti