Re: revhistory not rendered, customization

> Maybe download and install the current DSSSL stylesheets:
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935
>
> And try the "DSSSL stylesheet documentation" section on this page:
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=21935

Hm... I got docbook-style-dsssl 1.76 from RedHat Rawhide, and get the same
result.

The docbook docs I've found are a bit inconsistent about where revhistory is
supposed to be, because of changes of artheader and articleinfo. I found if I
put revhistory in a paragraph outside of articleinfo it *will* be rendered --
but it's not on the title page (where it should be), and it looks horrible.

I believe dbttlpg.dsl is handling title pages, and it seems to have code for
revhistory.

I've looked through the docs you mention. The link for the print reference is
broken. The HOWTO doesn't have the info I need. It has a list of parameters
that affect the rendering, but no explaination of how the rendering works,
or how to change things beyond the few available parameters.

Like for titlepages, it has

%generate-article-titlepage-on-separate-page% -- Should the article title page be on a separate page?

Rather, I need info on how dbttlpg.dsl specifies layout, and how I can change
it.

Perhaps the dsssl spec defines how these dsl files work? But then the modular
style sheets appear to have a lot of architecture to them as well, beyond
the implementation language. E.g. how is the page header (with the title of
the article) handled? I'd like to change it, but have no idea where it is.
And it's not in the "Paper/Page Characteristics" section of the HOWTO.

b.c.