Re: storage info

/ Martin Stemplinger <mstemplinger@gmx.de> was heard to say:
| But bookinfo seems to include no appropriate tags.
|
| Any hints?

Yeah, I've been feeling this pain myself recently. I've used
revhistory sometimes and most recently releaseinfo and roles.

I'm starting to think we need to add markup for this...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Taste ripens at the expense of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | happiness.--Jules Renard
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |