Re: Announce: DocBook SVG Module V1.0b2

At 19:15 21/05/2002 -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
>The SVG 1.1 CR release includes a DTD that's parameterized in such a
>way that it can reasonably be added to DocBook. As a result, I've
>published version 1.0b2 of the DocBook SVG Module. This is a
>customization layer on top of DocBook V4.2CR2.

Heckie thump!
To actually code the SVG into the docbook document rather than
add it as an 'image'.

-1 from me Norm.
Toolset is quite markedly different, generating docbook and generating svg.
    Yes to referencing an SVG document, no to adding source into docbook.

I can't object to it as a customisation I suppose, but it strikes me as odd.

Regards DaveP