Re: Re: Announce: Website 2.2 released

Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> was heard to say:
> | Norman Walsh wrote:
> |
> |>   |     * head.xsl, website-common.xsl: Output LINK elements in the
> |>   |       HEAD for prev/next/up/first/last/etc. (works great in
> |>   |       Mozilla 1.0CR1)
> |
> | I can't find nothing about this in Mozilla users guide. Does Mozilla
> | maps these links to some shortcut keys or something like that? It would
> | be very cool.
>
> They took this feature out of Mozilla CR2 (I haven't looked at CR3
> yet). Apparently that was easier than fixing some performance issue.
> But it's easy to put them back; see
>
>   http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=2e97e9572ab1a18b&rnum=5

Thanks. I accidentaly found that you can use Alt+N, Alt+P and Alt+U to
invoke Next, Previous and Up actions even if you don't have this site
navigation panel enabled. At least it works in RC2 on W2K.

And sorry for off-topic. I know this is not DocBook markup related
topic, but at least it's very useful. ;-)

						Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz