RE: Re[4]: Which conversion method should I use?

And here I submit I do not have an answer and must ask that others more
knowlagable than I give this some thought.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose [mailto:studio@qadram.com]
Sent: Thursday, 20 June 2002 5:02 PM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re[4]: DOCBOOK: Which conversion method should I use?

Hello Phillip,

First of all, thanks for your attention.

PS> The question then becomes why.  Is this page break at any natural
boundary?
PS> Do you have sections in the chapters?
PS> You could try putting an attribute on the next block tag after the
boundary
PS> and write a driver file (DSSSL/XLST) that makes a new page when that
PS> attribute is set.
The problem is more simple than that, here is a practical example:
-I have a document that cointain big images (screenshots)
-I publish it on PDF format, and the images make the document look
ugly, a lot of empty spaces due images placed in the next page if they
don't fit
-The question here is ¿how to organize a document to decide what
content is on each page?

Best regards.