Regards

Jens

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Dave Pawson wrote:

> At 05:24 16/08/2002, ed nixon wrote:
> >Before this is made a permanent feature, I'd like to suggest it be checked thoroughly against the "modern" browsers at least, i.e. 6 and above. (Sorry, but I've seen IE 5.x described as the "Netscape 4 of the modern browser world.")
> >
> >In my experience, the CSS class/value selector works OK provided there is a single value involved, no space delimiters; I'm not so sanguin about selecting an arbitrary sub-string out of a space delimited list, nor about what space delimited values might do to the basic functionality of  the class selector.
>
> I've been mailing John off list, and its fine with ie6.
> Its certainly not a perm fixture though Ed,
> (I haven't submitted to sourceforge yet),
>
> I (for one) would like to see it OK for the Linux browsers,
> and (min) ie5 and above, for us poor win32 waifs ;-)
>
> Has anyone checked it out on the Linux kit yet?
>
> This page should be sufficient to determine IE's support for
> selecting one component of a class attribute:
> http://www.geekhavoc.com/css.html
>
> If you Lucky Linux lovers would speak up please ;-)
>
> regards DaveP

Regards,

Jens

Jens Stavnstrup                            Phone :
Danish Defence Research Establishment         Voice : + 45 - 39 15 17 97
Ryvangs Alle 1 - P.O. Box 2715                Fax   : + 45 - 39 29 15 33
DK - 2100 Copenhagen O.                    E-Mail (Internet) :
Denmark                                       js@ddre.dk