Newbie questions.

Hi all,

I've successfully created my document using the simplified DocBook, but
would like to change the html formatting, i.e. have an extra space after the
sections and maybe some indenting of sections within sections.

I've looked at the documentations and tried all the different xsl:parameter
and xsl:variables but I don't see what I'm looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks