Re: Queries on docbookx.dtd and soextblx.dtd

If I'm not mistaken, this question of yours has already been answered in an earlier response. It appears that you are using a processing tool that thinks the input you provide is SGML, not XML. The minimization error, i.e. '-' and 'o' should tell you that; there is no such construct in XML.

I'm on less firm ground with your second question but I suspect it is a related problem and might go away if you were to use an XML processor for your work.

If you were to provide more information, as was requested earlier, for example the processor you are using, the list could probably help you in more detail and more efficiently.

...edN

Nagareddy wrote:
Hi,

I am very happy to see your quick response and thanks a lot for providing help/suggestions.

I have some more additional queries regarding DTD compilation as follows...

1) When I tried to compile soextblx.dtd, DTD compiler gives an error…

Syntax error:

Line 197, d:\xml\soextblx.dtd

Expecting first ‘-‘ or ‘O’ minimization indicator.

2) Similarly, when I tried to compile docbookx.dtd, DTD compiler gives an error…

XML error :

Line 99, d:\xml\docbookx.dtd … Line 61 d:\xml\dbnotnx.mod

External identifiers must include an explicit SYSTEM identifier.

Attached files docbookx.dtd, dbnotnx.mod and soextblx.dtd for your reference.

Please give me some suggestion to solve above problems which

Will be great help.

Thanks & Rgds,

Nagareddy