Announce: BibTex for Docbook

Hi all,

for some time now I've been working on a BibTex like system for DocBook XML.
I've written an article about it in LinuxFocus:

http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/September2002/article257.shtml

Like BibTex the software uses a file database backend with references and
refers to IDs to those references. The actual bibliography is autogenerated
and citations in the article are autonumbered.

The software, JReferences, can be found at
http://sf.net/projects/jreferences/.

Comments on the article and the software are welcomed.

Kind regards,

Egon Willighagen