Announce: Slides V3.0b2 released

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=111234

This release of the Slides document type is based on DocBook XML V4.2
and fixes a few bugs. I've also published the demos

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/slides/3.0b2/demo/

as a separate archive.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In the life of saints, technically
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | so called, the spiritual
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | facilities are strong, but what