Re: number continuation with orderedlist

* David Cramer; <dcramer@broadjump.com> on 01 Oct, 2002 wrote:
Greping in the 1.55.0 xsls, I notice there's a test for the continuation
attribute in the html xsls:
html/lists.xsl:      <xsl:when test="@continuation='continues'">
...but not in the fo xsls. Looks like a feature implemented in html, but
not yet in fo. I'd suggest submitting a feature request:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=21935&atid=373750
done Thanks I was so sure that it would do it I had not even consider
checking the lists.xsl. Looks like rather rereading the TDG for the
simple does not solve everycase :-(

--
Togan Muftuoglu