simple ToC question

Hello,

We here at SDSC love docbook as everyone does. I have a question about how we can make our HTML ToC look better. Currently, our Rocks cluster homepage, http://www.rocksclusters.org/, is very simple, and I feel hard to visually parse.

How can I tell DocBook to add numerals to the ToC tree? I would like it to look something like the O'Reilley DocBook Definitive Guide ToC. After the transformation, our ToC would look:

I. Preface

A. Introduction
B. Contact

1. Discussion Lists
2. Email

II. Collaborators

A. Groups
B. Companies

III. Installing a Rocks Cluster

Something like that... Any/all help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Federico

Rocks Cluster Group, Camp X-Ray, SDSC, San Diego
GPG Fingerprint: 3C5E 47E7 BDF8 C14E ED92 92BB BA86 B2E6 0390 8845