Re: Re: Subsets anyone?

At 00:27 07/10/2002, ed nixon wrote:

>I can't resist even though I should have done an archive search before posting: given that Topic Maps came out of the early DocBook efforts, what has been done by folks on the list or elsewhere to implement Topic Maps over DocBook and/or a collection of DocBook documents? Tools, schema, papers, whatever?

Feeling quite guilty Ed.
Nil. Though I'd second the need.

I'm getting so many bitching (very polite, but bitching ntl),
type of mails about the faq, that I think xtm might be the only
solution,
then use that for a furking great index, so that each topic
has about 100 links.

I've still done next to nil about it,
but its certainly on my to do list.

regards DaveP.