docbook provided xsl stylesheets and ant?

Hi,

I'm trying to use the xsl stylesheets (docbook.xsl) from the DocBook open repository with the ant 'style' task. By default, ant invokes Xalan and Xalan chokes on some XPath statement in those stylesheets. Supposedly Saxon will work, but despite what the ant documentation says, I can't get ant to use Saxon rather than Xalan.

Has anyone had any success in this area?

thanks

Joseph Panico
joe_panico@hotmail.com