Re: literallayout in epigraph

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 05:00:41PM +0100, BigSmoke wrote:
> According to the Content Model in the latest tdg, epigraph can contain
> a literallayout. However, the current DTD doesn't agree, nor do the current
> stylesheets... I hope this is not a mistake in the docs since I'd really like
> to use literallayout in my epigraphs, like so many do.
>
> Of course, modifying the XSLT stylesheets is trivial but I'd rather not work
> with an unofficial DTD for the moment.
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback on this subject!

The latest version of the DocBook DTD is 4.2, and it does
support literallayout in epigraph.  The older version
4.1.2 does not.  I suspect the DTD problem is due
to your somehow using the 4.1.2 DTD.

The XSL stylesheet template for epigraph was broken,
it seems.  It only processed para, and ignored formalpara,
simpara, and literallayout, all of which are permitted.
I just checked in a fix to CVS, in the block.xsl
stylesheet module, if you want to pick it up before the
next distribution.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com