Customized Style Sheet Repository?!

Are there any archives or repositories of customized style sheets?

What I’m looking for is something that will take a DocBook article and render something that looks like a page from technical journal – i.e. with headers and footers delimited by a solid line.  I don’t mind hacking my own style sheets, but I’d prefer to start with something as close as possible.

I have no preference for SGML or XML.  All I care about is the result.

Thanks,

Jim Stekas

iBiquity Digital Corp.