Re: newbie help needed!

Hi,

Thanks for your pointer.

The content basically is static, so your approach is perfectly fine with me.

Since I found creating XML docbook documents easy, using XMLmind XML editor, I am writing in it. What I want now is a framework to publish, where I can concentrate on presentation and site organisation later as I learn xslt.

How slow is cocoon in comparison with the option you suggested? Is it significant?

Thanks once again.

Damar