Re: Re: xsl guidance requested for website-2.3

Hi,

My apology the error message I received has to be as follows:

"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl: Line
27; Column 43; XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Had IO Exception with stylesheet
file: ../common/common.xsl"

I got the above on my 2nd run with minor editing on my xsl file.

Thanks,

Damar