Use of orgname or corpname within normal text

Hi there,

I have a document where I'd like to markup company names / organisation
names within a normal paragraph situation (as opposed to affiliations,
etc).  I'd like to be able to also include other information, such as
website details, etc.

Current approaches have used ulink to achieve this, but I'd prefer
something more semantically correct (for later searching, etc)/

Does anyone have suggestions as how to best mark this up within docbook ?

thanks,
Evan