About Colonial-Period-Classic Furnitures and Handicrafts

Dear Sirs,
Good day,

We came to know about your company and productline through web search.
Let us briefly introduce our selves.

Sensational Art Export is well established manufacturer ,supplier and
exporter of Colonial furniture,Period furniture, Antique reproductions,
Artifacts,Decoratives, Ethnic Arts, and Handicrafts at Jodhpur in India.
Jodhpur is major manufacturer of various above stated articles and trading
hub for antique replica.We have large scale production capacity with best
artisans to perform finest Art work available in market.We ensures prompt
deliveries and maintane superior quality. Hence,
We are looking for long term business partners in overseas markets as
antique houses, galleries, home furnishing companies.We are in position to
manufacture and supply items as requirements and drawings provided by
customers.
Please visit our web site www.sensartex.com  for indepth of our
productline.Your kind comments and
business inquiries are highly appreciated.We update it regualry, so please
also check updated site.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact for additional information.
We look forward for mutually beneficial long term business relationship.
Awaiting your kind response.
With best Regards.

Mr.Vineet Singh Gehlot
Sensational Art Exports.