Re: Re: marking up keycaps according to their semantics

Steinar Bang wrote:

Empty <keycap> elements is already allowed by today's DTD.

I see. Then all that's left is to add an attribute :)
(the name might be "function", "control", "action", or etc)

sure

The reason I might wish for a different element with an EMPTY content
model, is to make psgml (and other DTD aware editors) just insert an
	<functionkey/>
element instead of an
	<keycap></keycap>
when I press C-c C-e.

And I would agree that this reason may not be a very good reason to
add to the complexity of DocBook...:-)

yep, tools come after the lang IMHO (where trade-offs have to be made)

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/