Re: using docbook for CLOS

Aurelio Bignoli writes:
 > Henrik Motakef writes:
 >  > james anderson <james dot anderson at setf dot de> writes:
 >  >
 >  > > is anyone using docbook to encode documentation for clos-based systems?
 >  >
 >  > The SBCL folks use docbook for their documentation, maybe one of them
 >  > can help.
 >
 > CLISP documentation is also maintained in Docbook format.

Sam Steingold, one of the maintainer of CLISP, asked me to add some
more details:

CLISP uses DocBook/XML for its implementation notes.
See
<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes.html>
<http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/>
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/clisp/clisp/doc/>

CLOCC/cllib/clhs.lisp generates DocBook/XML entities, see
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/clisp/clisp/doc/clhs-ent.xml>
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/clocc/etc/clhs-ent.xml>
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/clocc/src/cllib/clhs.lisp>