[docbook] configuration file DocBook Element

Hi All,

I am in the process of moving my software manual to DocBook XML and I came across adding configuration file entries. Example:

id, none, start, stop+1, server, arg1, arg2

What are some of you using for an element to describe items such as this.

Thanks in advance. Ken