Re: [docbook] Help needed on XSL

Bob,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you are right that I can generate html file, despite the fact that
the table structure was wrong. The problem found to be in another table
in which colwidth was given as ???; I was using XXE without learning the
table tags.  Now, I learned the table and informaltable tags, and is
working fine.

Thanks for your help, and my apology for all those unnecessary messages.

Damar