RE: [docbook] colspec attribute getting ignored??

This is pretty much all of the batch file, and from my limited understanding
would I be right that it uses saxon? Thank you for the link and the info, I
will start reading as soon as I get the time, and hopefully will be able to
resolve the problem then.

felix

@echo off

rem Need extensions
setlocal enableextensions
if errorlevel 1 echo Enable extensions to use this script

rem Enable catalog
set XML_CATALOG_FILES=c:\docbook\catalog.xml
rem set XML_DEBUG_CATALOG=1

rem Global variables
rem set STYLESHEETDIR=file:///c:/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.51.1-custom
set STYLESHEETDIR=file:///c:/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.58.1
set OUTPUT=analyse
set SOURCE=analyse_docbook.xml
set JARDIR=c:\users\felix\bin\jars
set
CLASSPATH=%JARDIR%\fop.jar;%JARDIR%\batik.jar;%JARDIR%\xalan-2.3.1.jar;%JARD
IR%\xercesImpl-2.0.1.jar;%JARDIR%\avalon-framework-cvs-20020315.jar;%JARDIR%
\xml-apis.jar;%JARDIR%\JimiProClasses.zip
set HHCPATH="C:\Program Files\HTML Help Workshop\hhc.exe"

:htmlhelp
if not exist htmlhelp\nul (
    if exist htmlhelp (
        echo A file called 'htmlhelp' exists! Delete or move it first!
        goto end
    )
    mkdir htmlhelp
)
copy /Y *.jpg htmlhelp
copy /Y *.gif htmlhelp
copy /Y *.bmp htmlhelp
copy /Y *.css htmlhelp
copy /Y *.png htmlhelp

cd htmlhelp
rem sed "s/<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC \"-\/\/Arbortext\/\/DTD DocBook XML V4.0
+MathML\/\/EN\"/<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC \"-\/\/OASIS\/\/DTD DocBook XML
V4.2\/\/EN\"/" ../%SOURCE% > tmp.xml
rem sed
"s/\"axdocbook_math.dtd\">/\"http:\/\/www.oasis-open.org\/docbook\/xml\/4.2\
/docbookx.dtd\">/" tmp.xml > tmp2.xml
java -cp %JARDIR%;%JARDIR%/saxon.jar;%JARDIR%/resolver-1.0.jar
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader
-y org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -r
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -u ../%SOURCE%
../custlayer.xsl
%HHCPATH% htmlhelp.hhp