[docbook] Which docbook element(s) do I need?

L.S.

I want to write a manual page as in:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/ActiveTcl/ActiveTcl8.4.1.0-html/tcllib/pool.html

I'm inquiring specifically about the specific paragraph-like elements in this page. Please search for "poolName info type ?arg?", which is one of these paragraph-like elements that show best what I need.

They are paragraphs that:
- have a title, which describes a command invocation. It has command-like elements and parameter-like elements in turn.
- have a body that is indented by an arbitrary amount. This body can have paragraphs in turn (regular ones and the ones I'm describing here)

Does docbook have elements that can be used (tweaked) to produce these paragraphs as in the indicated manual page?

Thanks for your help,

Erik Leunissen