[docbook] Re: updating localization of docbook-xsl ?

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:57:50 -0700
Bob Stayton <bobs@sco.com> wrote:

> Actually, there was a bug in the XSL stylesheets too.
>
> The datetime format letter 'B' (month name) should be using the
> 'datetime-full' gentext context, but it was using
> 'datetime-abbrev'.  I fixed that in CVS.

In Russian language month names have different suffixes depending
on "day-in-month" presentation.

For example:

"September, 2003"
"25 septemberja 2003"

It's possible to add contexts for this case
(different suffix, different case of first letter)
?

<skipped/>

--
Regards, Vyt