[docbook] XML > FO > PDF output and informaltable frame="none"

Hello,

I have a dokument with an informal table, which I use for formatting purposes. Although I set frame="none" I always get a table, whose inner cells have a right border.

I think this is a bug in the stylesheets.

May someone can help me or can review the stylesheets?

regards,

Oliver Fischer