RE: [docbook] docbook xsl and MSXL failure

Hi,

I have managed to suppress the error by turning off validateOnParse on
the docbook XML DOM. eg:

(sorry, vbscript)

Function TransformXml (sXmlPath, sXslPath, aParams, byRef sErr)

	Dim oTemplate
	Dim oXsl
	Dim oXml

	Set oTemplate = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.XSLTemplate.4.0")
	Set oXsl =
Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument.4.0")
	Set oXml = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument.4.0")

	Dim oXslProc

	oXsl.async = False
	oXsl.resolveExternals = False
	oXsl.load sXslPath

	oXml.async = False
	oXml.resolveExternals = False
	oXml.validateOnParse = False    'this fixed the error
	oXml.Load sXmlPath

	On Error Resume Next
	Set oTemplate.stylesheet = oXsl

	Set oXslProc = oTemplate.createProcessor()
	oXslProc.input = oXml

	If IsArray(aParams) Then
		Dim i
		For i=lBound(aParams) to uBound(aParams)
			oXslProc.addParameter aParams(i,0), aParams(i,1)
		Next
	End If

	oXslProc.Transform
	TransformXml = oXslProc.output