RE: [docbook] Error processing FO output from docbook-xsl

>   Sorry I disagree with that, the spec is very clear about Name
> values starting with "xml" being reserved for the evolution of the XML
> spec. I'm very sorry if the people who implemented XML Spy just can't
> seems to be able to read the spec. This has been reported to
> them already,
> they are in denial but that doesn't change the wording of the spec.
> I think it is important I maintain that warning, W3C used and intent
> to continue using the fact that such names are reserved for
> the evolution
> of XML. And if the XML Spy people just can't fix their software, well
> this seems to imply that they don't care much about what the
> spec says...
>
> Daniel

I can see where the confusion comes from.  Why does the definition of the
PITarget exclude PITargets that match (('X'|'x')('M'|'m')('L'|'l')) if that
is already implicit from the use of the 'Name' production?  (That's a
rhetorical question -- no need to answer.)