Re: [docbook] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 May 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 11:32:08AM +0200, Tobias Reif wrote:
> >What about TROFF, LaTeX, and LOUT markup, to name a few ?
>
> http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/markup.html
> "markup ? A string of formatting markup in text that is to be
> represented literally
> [...]
> Markup contains a string of formatting markup that is to be represented
> literally in the text. The utility of this element is almost wholly
> constrained to books about document formatting tools."

Damnit, it's been too long I did not open the book...  Thanks for
bringing me back to reality :)

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique