RE: [docbook] ulink and alternate transformations

What are someFile.html and someFile.pdf?  Are they other sections of the
current document?  If they are, you should definitely be using <xref/> or
<link/> instead of <ulink/>.  If they are part of another document that you
control, you should probably be using <olink/>.  <ulink/> is designed for
creating links to static Internet resources.

Jeff

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.