Re: [docbook] DocBook documents in CVS [an apology]

Rune Enggaard Lausen wrote:

After some customization of the stylesheets, we have the result you can see on the first page of the attached document. The document is in Danish, but you should be able to find the relevant parts :-)

Michael Wiedmann has kindly brought my attention to the fact, that the attached document was quite large (~ 200kb).

This is of course not very friendly to those with slow and/or expensive internet connections.

I must admit that I didn't even look at the file size before sending the mail, and this is of course a huge error on my side!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and/or irritation this has caused. It will not happen again.

Best regards,

Rune