Re: [docbook] Formating comand line arguments

On Fri 2004-09-10 Bob Stayton wrote:
> Tobias's point was

No, my points were exactly the ones I made.

If my post was unclear or incomplete, I'd be happy to try to answer
any questions Lars might have.

> that the DocBook XSL fo stylesheet preserves line breaks and white
> space in the screen element (as well as programlisting and
> synopsis).

Not everyone uses the docbook.sf.net XSLTs. The processing
expectations in http://www.docbook.org/tdg/ apply to all processing
tool(chain)s.

If there's a problem with Lars' toolchain, the appropriate list is

  docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Tobi

  bi
    as