[docbook] Re: theorems and similar things

* Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang@jeltsch.net> [Sep 15, 2004 21:00]:
> Is an extension with theorems etc. considered for future versions of
> DocBook?  If currently not, it maybe should.

I realized, after struggling for a month trying to prove otherwise, that
DocBook != LaTeX/ConTeXt/TeX.  Not only in the kinds of documents that
they are designed for, but also how easy it is to alter them to suit
your needs.  If you can live with something TeX-based, then you could
give ConTeXt a try.  It even has good support for DocBook and XML
documents in general.  I would think that altering ConTeXt to suit your
DocBook extension needs would be easier than to alter XSL stylesheets.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::