[docbook] uniquely identify the title in chunked html?

Hi,

I am fine-tuning the CSS styling of my chunked output HTML, and I would
like to uniquely identify the title in the document in order to style
it. Right now, chunking produces HTML pages with a <div
class="titlepage">, regardless of whether the section is the 'main'
section for that chunk, or one of many sub-sections that may be on a
page - is there a way to put an id on the outermost section in a given
chunk? e.g.

<head>
<title>The Actual Page Title</title>
</head>
		<h3 class="title">The Actual Page Title</h3>
	<!-- content -->
			<h4 class="title">A subSection title</h4>
		<!-- subsection content -->
				<h4 class="title">A sub-subSection
title</h4>
		<!-- sub-subsection content -->

Apologies in advance if this is a FAQ. Using Xalan on WIN2000 with
docbook-xsl-1.65.1 stylesheets.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Johnson