[docbook] element to use to display as large

Is there an element which will render about twice the size. I have
some text that I would like rendered larger, and I do not want to make
them graphics. Something that I could use in the element para as an
example. The list of elements are so large, it is taking me too long
to find examples of what each element will render like.

Douglas