Re: [docbook] guidelines on accepting RFEs for DocBook

I would be happier if the final paragraph were omitted and
critierion (c) were revised to say "The change is of general
benefit to the community of users" or "of wide benefit".

Or if we are to keep the final paragraph, I'd like it better if it
said something more like "The more widely beneficial to the
overall user community that the requested change appears to be,
the more likely it is that the TC will implement it."