Re: [docbook] Rendering Quality on Windows IE

>Is a CSS stylesheet being used?
No
>Is the IE browser configured for different fonts?
No
>Do you get the same results when viewing the
>HTML locally instead of from the Apache
>server?
Yes.
Additionally, further testing indicates I have the same problem with Firefox
1.0 . On the Linux box both local and from the web server, the rendering is
perfect. But on the Win2K box, both local and web server version font
rendering on both IE and Firefox display is "jagged"

Appears now to be more of a Windows font issue than an IE issue.

BTW, recall having experienced this before on others Docbook pages when
rendered on Windows (on a different Windows box).
--
Ray